Thursday, August 25, 2011

Moodle's got new stuff under the hood, and so do I *:-)

It is stimulating on this learning journey through the Moodle 2.x landscape because my teaching practice, in forced dormancy for many years, is also "still new and under construction".  
I expect to encounter forests, rivers, lakes, mountains, villages, hikers, bikers, and rollerbladers, and am hopeful that flora and fauna alike can be woven into a really cool output of courses that will help my Traditionalist, Baby-Boomer, Generation X, and Millennial students take away enough of what they came to me for in the first place to make 'em want to come back for more.

The screen shot above is from the Moodle site:
http://docs.moodle.org/20/en/Moodle_community

This is me, starting my life journey @ ~ 2 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment