Down below you can see the sessions I plan to attend, but right now I recommend that you take a quick detour (no GPS required) to take a look at one Moodler's collection of vehicles ... he would be fun to ride around with *:-) Go here to see:
Ok then, look for me in the following sessions, and please say hello:
- Keynote 1: Michelle Moore (a person I believe comes close to Guy Kawasaki level in her ability to enthuse & promote Moodle)
- Google Analytics and Moodler with Bas Brands (Presos by folks from the Nederlands are almost always good)
- Integrating Mahara and Moodle 2 for the ultimate LMS (maybe I can finally figure out how to use Mahara)
- Google Apps - Moodle Integration Possibilities (I just added apps to my personal site, so this is great!)
- Lecture Broadcast and Capture using BigBlueButton (maybe I can finally use this tool)
- Using Moodle in Business (this is the guy with the cars *:-] )
- Mahara: ePortfolio for Moodle users, with Kristina Hoeppner from New Zealand, which is where my wife and I would live if we weren't in California.
- Mahara ePortfolio in Practice, with Sigi Jakob-Kuhn, who imho is a very serious contributor to the Moodle world, and her posts on Twitter send me to Google Translate frequently *:-)
- Sponsor - The FreeMoodle.or project, with the guy with the cars, and a New Zealander *:-)
- Keynote 5 with Das Moodler himself, always genuine and forthcoming about his creation.
- My Moodle Course: An Experiment in Social Constructionism, with Michelle Moore, and a topic that causes much debate among the educators I come in contact with here in California. Not everybody likes Social Contructionism.
- Then of course there is the mysterious "Session B-31"; how could I not attend such an "MI6" sort of session, eh?
- iMoot wrapup, always fun and relaxing, why not?
See you there.